Dear 1990 Class,
As the upcoming reunion approaches, we would like to come together to participate in a huge way by being one of the sponsors of the August event. This year, many FGCE classes are putting money together as Set Sponsors and we would like to also support the effort as an event sponsor!! This would require each of us contributing to collectively bring us to the appropriate sponsorship level.
Our class has been blessed! We just had our 25th anniversary, and as of today we are the class with the 2nd highest number of attendees scheduled to come to the Reunion in August. Our Alumni Movement has been instrumental in bringing us together to give back to our alma mater and the leadership of the Association has done us proud – including our President who is a member of our class – by delivering on projects to rebuild the SS3 Blocks, the School Gate and Student Bus Shelter, plus Solar street Lighting, Water Reticulation, and new housing/facelift for the School Bell.
The Association’s Sponsorship Proposal for this years event is accessible via this link, and participation in this effort is voluntary and there is no set minimum. Everyone has an opportunity to participate. Participation is also not limited to Reunion attendees. You can give even if you can’t make it to Houston, although it will be nice for as many of us as possible to get together in Houston this August.
- For online payments please use paypal button to pay into the Association and get credited to Class of 1990 Collection Fund
- For USA based Alumni please contact – Una Osili (317-716-7892) or Nnenna Uchendu (312-315-5812) for check or bank deposit contributions
- For Nigeria based Alumni please contact – Njide Okafor (+234-803-323-4994) or Uzochi Osondu (+234-805-654-3605) for bank deposit contributions
- For UK or Europe based Alumni please contact Obinna Okere (+44-795-848-6336) or Elekwachi Ukwu (+44-779-539-7832) for check or bank deposit contributions
- Total funds collected will be presented and recognized at the Reunion as a donation from Class of 1990.
- Sponsorship benefits of level attained will also be awarded as listed in Sponsorship Proposal
- Individual donors will also be included in the 2016 FGCE Projects Donor List.
- Event Site: http://houston2016.myevent.com/ or simply go to http://shegge.com
- Hotel Reservations: http://hotel.shegge.com
- For fundraising progress please visit http://shegge.com/3/donate.htm
- Organization’s financials are published monthly at http://fgcealumni.org/financials/
Thank you for supporting this effort. May God continue to bless our FGCE and Class of 1990 Family!
Una Osili, Nnenna Uchendu, Njide Okafor, Uzochi Osondu, Elekwachi Ukwu & Obinna Okere