DEAR 1989 CLASS MEMBERS,
As the upcoming reunion approaches, we would like to come together to participate in a huge way by being one of the sponsors of the August event. This year, many FGCE classes are putting money together as Set Sponsors and we would like to also support the effort as an event & project sponsor!! This would require each of us contributing to collectively bring us to the appropriate sponsorship level.
Our class has been blessed! This year is our 27th anniversary, and as of today we are the class with the 6th highest number of attendees scheduled to come to the Reunion in August. Our Alumni Movement has been instrumental in bringing us together to give back to our alma mater and the leadership of the Association has done us proud by delivering on projects to rebuild the SS3 Blocks, the School Gate and Student Bus Shelter, plus Solar street Lighting, Water Reticulation, and new housing/facelift for the School Bell
The Association’s Sponsorship Proposal for this years event is accessible via this link. Participation in this effort is voluntary and there is no set minimum. Everyone has an opportunity to participate at any amount they deem fit. Participation is also not limited to Reunion attendees. You can give even if you can’t make it to Houston, although it will be nice for as many of us as possible to get together in Houston this August.
- For online payments please use paypal button to pay into the Association and get credited to Class of 1989 Collection Fund[box]
- For USA based Alumni please contact –Emeka Anyanwu (240-353-9685) for check or bank deposit contribution. US & UK Alumni can also pay directly into Assoc. account using above Paypal Button
- For Nigeria based Alumni please contact –Kene Agbo (+2348069744034) for bank deposit contribution
- Event Site: http://houston2016.myevent.com/ or simply go to http://shegge.com
- Hotel Reservations: http://hotel.shegge.com
- For fundraising progress please visit http://shegge.com/3/donate.htm
- Organization’s financials are published monthly at http://fgcealumni.org/financials
- Total funds collected will be presented and recognized at the Reunion as a donation from Class of 1989.
- Sponsorship benefits of level attained will also be awarded as listed in Sponsorship Proposal
- Individual donors will also be included in the 2016 FGCE Projects Donor List.
Thank you for supporting this effort. May God continue to bless our FGCE and Class of 1989 Family!
Emeka Anyanwu, Kene Agbo, Akolisa Anyaduba, and Nnaemeka Chiwkendu.