Dear Class Of 1978
As the upcoming Houston 2016 reunion approaches, we would like to come together to participate in a huge way by being one of the sponsors of the August event. This year, many FGCE classes are putting money together as Set Sponsor. To this end we want to take a page in the event brochure as an event sponsor!! Beyond this we intend to donate all contributions to the alumni association to support the development and implementation of future infrastructure projects at Federal Government College, Enugu. This would require each of us contributing to collectively bring us to the appropriate sponsorship level.
Our class has been blessed! We are a pioneer class of FGCE. Many of us have risen or are at the zenith of our professions and business life. Many have contributed personally, some as members of other alumni groups, to different structural and social developmental projects at the school. Some continue to give back even to this day.
The US based Alumni Movement has been instrumental in bringing all alumni together to give back to our alma mater. The leadership of the Association has done us proud – by delivering on projects to rebuild the SS3 Blocks, the School Gate and Student Bus Shelter, plus Solar Street Lighting, Water Reticulation, and new housing/facelift for the School Bell.
The Association’s Sponsorship Proposal for this year’s event is accessible via this link, and participation in this effort is voluntary and there is no set minimum. Everyone has an opportunity to participate. Participation is also not limited to Reunion attendees. You can give even if you can’t make it to Houston, although it will be nice for as many of us as possible to get together in Houston this August.
- For online payments please use PayPal button to pay into the Association and get credited to Class of 1978 Collection Fund [box]
- For Nigeria based Alumni please contact – Ebibomo Timitimi (0803-403-0127) for cheque or bank deposit contribution.
- For US and Canada based Alumni please contact – Nnanna Ezuma-Ngwu (281-935-3350) for check or bank deposit contribution
- For UK based Alumni please contact – Yinka Kolawale (07956503746) for cheque or bank deposit contribution.
- Event Site: http://houston2016.myevent.com/or simply go to http://shegge.com
- Hotel Reservations: http://hotel.shegge.com
- For fundraising progress please visit http://shegge.com/3/donate.htm
- Organization’s financials are published monthly at http://fgcealumni.org/financials/
- Total funds collected will be presented and recognized at the Reunion as a donation from Class of 1978.
- Sponsorship benefits of level attained will also be awarded as listed in Sponsorship Proposal
- Individual donors will also be included in the 2016 FGCE Projects Donor List.
Thank you for supporting this effort. May God continue to bless our FGCE and Class of 1978 Family!